AwesomismMom working to hand out life's lemons and fill it with...
- About Lemons and Lavender: Lemons and Lavender is a all natural product line we’re working to hand out life’s Lemons and fill it with life’s Lavender… We have relaunched this website on August 15th 2019!
- Guest hosts: Would you like to be our guest of our podcasts/blogs? We would love to have you join us!
- Flipboard Magazine: We have a magazine called AwesomismMom Working to Turn Life’s Lemons into Life’s Lavender. If you’re on Flipboard, you need to follow that magazine. If you don’t have an account, you need to set it up!
- Lemon/lavender recipes: Check out lavender bath salts and lemonade drink recipes below as shown in my book Mom on an Awesomism Mission.
- MOAAM book availability: My book is available on Amazon over $3.99 and $9.99 on paperback, you can also get it on our store page! Here’s the link to this book on Amazon: Mom on an Awesomism Mission.
Lavender Bath Mints
Here are 5 steps to make lavender bath mints:
- Get an airtight container to store the mixture in. Otherwise, the moisture can cause itself to become hard rock
- 1 1/2 cups of Epsom salts
- 1/4 cup of baking soda
- 25 drops of lavender essential oil
- Mix them all together and put it into airtight container
Here are 8 steps to make a glass of lemonade:
- Peel the rinds from the 6 lemons and cut them into thin slices. Then set the lemons aside.
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a covered saucepan by adding honey as a natural sweetener.
- Turn off the heat as it boils. Let it cool down for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemons into the water mixture.
- Pour the juice through a container.
- Stir well, then pour into the pitcher.
- Add strawberries, blueberries and mint, and then put it into the fridge.
- Add ice cubes to the lemonade if necessary.